MSU Bioengineering Research Facility
Construction Management (CM)
Michigan State University
Integrated Design Solutions
East Lansing, MI
The 130,000 sq.ft., four-story Bioengineering Research Facility is a multi-disciplinary research facility that will provide MSU with the unique opportunity to bring together research teams from engineering and biomedical research to promote the development of bioengineering and engineering health sciences at the University.
- Capacity to accommodate 72 principal investigators.
- Designed to facilitate collaboration among researchers of various disciplines.
- Imaging suite on first floor.
- Animal holding space.
- Physically connected to the MSU Clinical Center and Life Sciences Building.
- Designed to include energy conservation measures that will maximize energy efficiency.