Clark Construction Extending Deadline for EDI Scholarships Applications
Details and Requirements
We have created the Clark Construction Company Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Scholarship to support and mentor students from historically underrepresented demographics in construction management and engineering. The program’s mission is to provide these students with the opportunity to attain their professional goals while advancing the architecture/engineering/construction (AEC) industry and improving the built environment. We are committed to the academic and career success and advancement of traditionally underrepresented groups within the construction industry.
Among other EDI initiatives, we offer this Scholarship which awards a total of $10,000 to a group of qualified students. Female and minority students who are currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a STEM program or field of practice related to construction management are welcomed to apply. We encourage eligible students to apply prior to each academic year. The Scholarship may be awarded to students for multiple years and will require students to re-apply each year.
Eligibility and Requirements
- This diversity scholarship is open to underrepresented demographics of gender and race. It is open to high school senior through college juniors entering their senior year.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in good standing or accepted and planning to enroll in a STEM course of study leading to a career in a construction management related program for the following academic year.
- Applicant must desire a career in a construction related field.
- All applications selected will be subject to a personal interview with representatives of the scholarship committee.
Application Deadline and Notification
- Application deadline has been extended! Must be submitted by March 26, 2021 at 11:59PM EST
- The winner(s) will be notified by in April.
- Awarded scholarship amounts will be determined based the number of qualified applicants and the excellence of their applications.
- Scholarships will be paid to the student’s tuition account at their educational institution.
- Students who apply for the scholarship may be presented with an opportunity for an internship at Clark Construction Company.
*The scholarship is not contingent on acceptance of the internship.
How to Apply
If you have any additional questions, please send email us at email@example.com