Adrian Public Schools 2014 Bond Program
Adrian Public Schools
Kingscott Associates Inc.
Adrian Public Schools selected Clark Construction Company to oversee its 2014 Bond Program, which includes pre-bond services as well as construction management for the district’s projects. Those projects include:
- New 8-lane pool with diving well addition to high school
- Upgrade existing high school pool for possible community use
- Fitness center (convert high school auxiliary gym and existing middle school pool)
- Demolish McKinley and Garfield Schools, both of which were approaching 90 years old, with mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems original to the buildings.
- Twenty classroom addition to the 7-8 building to accommodate grades 5-6
- Tennis court upgrades
- Addition/Remodel Springbrook Middle School to accommodate grades 5 – 8
- Collaborative classroom furnishings to enhance 21st century learning
- Exterior classrooms within Adrian HS courtyard
- Resurface parking lots/improve traffic circulation
- Add new parking/sidewalks