Saline Area Schools 2015 Bond Program
Saline Area Schools
Saline Area Schools passed a $67.5 million bond proposal in November 2015 which funded a series of projects that ensures Saline schools remains among the best in the state of Michigan.
The projects included:
- Pleasant Ridge Elementary – New Secure Entryway with Full Interior Arch/MEP/Temp Controls Renovation and Mechanical replacements (RTU, Chiller, MAU, HRU, and 29 new furnaces).
- Harvest Elementary – New Secure Entryway with office renovation. Mechanical Unit Replacement (Chiller, Pumps, Glycol System).
- High School – Interior floor tile replacement, Emergency shut offs for boilers, new stair treads in 3 towers.
Middle School – New Secure Entryway with Mechanical upgrades (Chiller, RTU’s, MAU, Glycol System, and New Back Up Gen Set).
- Heritage Elementary – New Secure Entryway with Full office Renovations, Mechanical Unit Swap out (RTU), and full new Standing Seam Metal Roof System by Firestone.
- Woodland Elementary – New Secure Entryway with Full office Renovations.
- Heritage/Woodland Site Improvement Package – Full Replacement of parking lots, parent drop offs, sidewalks, U/G utilities, curb and gutter, and pavement markings.
Security upgrades included renovations to move school offices to the outside of buildings, ensuring all visitors enter the office before moving through the rest of the school.